Go to the E-Learn 2019 Conference »
Thomas Edison State College
- Emotional Intelligence Development and Assessment in Leadership Development – A Review of Graduate-level best practices for emergent non-profit leaders in education
- Revisiting Instructional Design for Adult Learners: Leveraging technology to maximize learning outcomes
- Graduate Education as Leadership Preparation: Insights into Stakeholder Perspectives and Best Practices
- Raising the bar for learner engagement – best practices in leveraging technology to redefine adult learner attendance and participation in graduate courses.
- Competency-Based Education and the Adult Learner: New Perspectives in a Competitive Landscape
- Andragogy in Action: Preparing Organizational Leaders as Scholar-Practitioners
- Blurring the lines of delivery: Integrating distributed instructional modalities for adult learners – a review of best practices.
- Managing and Leading Remote Academic Enterprises - A Review of Best Practices
- Moving towards non-traditional methods of Math and Science content preparation for alternate-route educators
- The Technological Competence of Educational Leaders: A Review of Best Practices in School Leader Preparation