Go to the SITE 2020 Conference »
University of Tampere, Finland
Finland - Tampere
- Investigating the Acceptability and Accessibility of a Smart Digital University in West Africa.
- Theoretical Comparative Cultural Analysis: Comparative advantage and descriptive roles of teaching and learning culture in the Pedagogical Usability of e-learning environments and educational websites in Africa and Europe.
- Methodological issues: Appropriate research methodology for research in the design and usability of educational websites/e-learning environments and related educational technology.
- Acceptance and Use of Web-based Learning Environments/E-learning Environments in Higher Education: West African learners experience.
- Pedagogical Design and Pedagogical Usability of Web-based Learning Environments: Comparative Cultural Implications between Africa and Europe.