Go to the SITE 2022 Conference »
United States of America - Houston
- Teachers’ Use of Educational Technology and Web Adventures: Innovative Interactive Digital Media for Learning Science
- The Associations of Social and Motivational Factors to Science and Mathematics Teacher Retention
- How do Teachers’ Motivational Beliefs and Sense of Preparedness to Teach Mathematics Relate to their TPACK?
- The Influence of Science Teachers on High School Students’ Science Motivation: An Analysis Using a Nationally Representative Large-Scale Data Set
- Results from Rice University WeTeach_CS: A Computer Science Teaching Collaborative Serving Teachers with Different Needs through Variety of Pathways
I am dedicated to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) education and STEM teacher education. He taught several mathematics education and mathematics courses at the college level. My research interests include professional development of mathematics teachers, STEM teachers' technological pedagogical content knowledge (TPACK), and student motivation and learning in STEM.