How to get the maximum score on an essay
To get the maximum grade on an essay, a student should heed a valuable oxessays review:
- In the text, alternate long sentences with short ones to make the paper dynamic and easy to read.
- Eliminate complex terms, obscure words and jargon, the examiner and the audience of listeners should understand what is being discussed.
- As little as possible in the text should meet common phrases, let the essay be unique and as individualized as possible, not copying and paraphrasing someone else's work.
- Humor is appropriate, but in the minimum amount and maximum delicacy, but sarcasm and impertinence can cause a negative emotional mood in the reader.
- Personal experiences, memories and impressions can be cited to persuade the reader.
- You should not deviate from the topic and the main idea, describing unnecessary terms, details, and so on.
- After finishing your work, it is worth rereading it aloud to make sure it is logical and consistent.
- To give the topic in question more credibility, you can cite facts and the results of your own research.
Rules for a competently composed essay:
- Conformity to the topic, semantic unity of information;
- Сeative perception and comprehension of the considered topic;
- Self-presented judgments;
- Competent appealing to the historical terms and facts;
- The pithiness and truthfulness of the material;
- The correctness and clarity, the proof of the main points;
- Judgments and conclusions clearly based on the arguments presented;
- The literacy and truthfulness of each argument;
- The ease with which citations and examples from society can be used to support a point of view;
- Appropriateness of analogies.
Follow this discussion to receive e-mail notifications whenever it is updated. Follow
Log in to post a a comment in this discussion.