Dashboard - Thursday, Jul. 2 11:12 p.m. PDT
The dashboard gives you an overview of many features of the conference web site. Please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with them.
Daily Addendum - Changes, additions, and cancellations
Hi All! I hope you are excited for the 2015 SITE conference in Las Vegas! Please use Academic Experts to help your conference experience. Some things to do:
- Fill out your profile, with a picture!
- Use the planner and schedule to find the sessions you want to attend!
- Leave comments and start discussions about sessions and topics at SITE.
Hopefully you won't be too distracted by all the attractions of Las Vegas and will spend time in the sessions and attending the social events. They are great places to get to know SITE members from around the world. Speaking of, did you know more than 50 countries will be represented at SITE 2015?!
Looking forward to seeing you all!
David Slykhuis, SITE President
Newest Discussions View All
- Matthew Schmidt on April 29, 2015, 11:07 a.m.
- Chia-Jung Chung on March 24, 2015, 8:30 p.m.
- Satoshi Shiramatsu on March 9, 2015, 8:13 p.m.
- African Perspective
- Assessment and E-Folios
- Computational Thinking
- Digital Fabrication
- Digital Storytelling/Video
- Distance/Flexible Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Engineering Education
- English Education
- Equity & Social Justice
- Games & Simulations
- Geospatial Education
- Graduate Education & Faculty Development
- Information Literacy Education (Library & Media Science)
- International Education
- Mathematics Education
- Mobile Learning
- New Possibilities with Information Technology Education
- Research & Evaluation
- Science Education
- Social Studies Education
- Special Education / Assistive Technology
- Technological, Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK)
- Technology Leadership
- Virtual Schooling
- Wearable Technologies
- Workforce Education