Abstract: This workshop is intended to refresh the knowledge of all current TEI facilitators and to teach faculty how to become facilitators for the Technology Enriched Instruction workshops sponsored by Microsoft. These workshops were developed by faculty for faculty using the 21CLD and TPACK frameworks. We are seeking faculty experienced in these frameworks and professional development from around the world to join our cadre of facilitators. Those who successfully complete this workshop may have the opportunity to lead TEI workshops sponsored by Microsoft.
1. Increase the number of TEI facilitators.
2. Teach faculty how to facilitate a TEI Workshop.
3. Increase the number of International TEI facilitators.
4. Refresh the knowledge of current TEI facilitators.
This will be a train the trainer event covering the following TEI workshop elements:
• Web survey; Familiarity with new tools; Review of agenda
• Tools for Collaborating and Organizing
• Changing Conditions of Teaching and Learning
• What are the New Literacies and Technologies needed for Effective Teaching and Learning Today?
• 21St Century Learning Design (21stCLD)
• Introduction to TPACK and TPACK game
• Pulling it all together
• Going Public
Faculty attending this workshop must be familiar with the TPACK and 21CLD frameworks and have experience leading professional development. Faculty who are interested in this exciting opportunity must either be a current TEI facilitator or submit a short letter of application, no more than 1500 words, expressing why they would be a qualified candidate to be a TEI facilitator.
We are the lead faculty managers of the TEI program.
No presider for this session.
Conference attendees are able to comment on papers, view the full text and slides, and attend live presentations.
If you are an attendee, please login
to get full access.