Welcome

Posted by Michael Searson on February 15 2012 at 8:13 p.m.

Tags: welcome, social

Welcome to the SITE 2012 conference portal!

We are excited to announce this application to enable you to plan your schedule and interact with other participants prior to and during SITE 2012.

As a start, I suggest you create your profile, add sessions and events, including SIG meetings, to your planner, begin discussions, and message others attending.

I am excited about the potential for increasing interaction as well as helping you to have a beneficial conference experience!

• Great job Mike, the SITE team always models all that is new and great!! Looking forward to both virtual and face to face networking with SITE colleagues

Kathryn Smith Bemidji,Mn

Posted

• This is a fun site! Do you have it for ipad or phone as well? This is my first time at the conference and I can't wait! Thanks!

Posted

• I am trying to attend virtually and thought that I would have synchronous access to the keynotes and invited speakers (according to what it says on the registration page), however I don't find any links to synchronous video for keynotes. What am I missing?

Posted

• I asked about this via email and got the following reply today:

The keynotes and speakers are not presented live or simulcast through the virtual platform. You'll be able to access recordings of these talks through EdITLib.org, just search for the keynote or speaker presentation titles. Those should be available online within the next 2 weeks, after conference.

Posted