EdMedia + Innovate Learning 2021 Online Sunday, May. 28 11:26 a.m. EDT
SIG Meetings & Council Meetings during the Conference
Welcome to EDIL 2021 OnlinePosted by AACE Conferences on July 4, 2021, 6:17 p.m.
Welcome to EdMedia + Innovate Learning 2021 Online! Whether you are joining us live online or asynchronously this week, we are so glad you are a part of the conference experience! We are welcoming more than 200 attendees from 30 different countries to collaborate online and share their innovative research and work. We invite you all to access the session papers and slides, view the pre-recorded videos and slide presentations, join discussions with authors, and use this platform to connect with fellow attendees. This promises to be a week of exciting keynotes and invited talks, as well as cutting-edge workshop sessions, and great social interaction. Be sure to tag your tweets and social posts with #EDIL21.
Thank your for supporting the conference and the online format. We are very excited to announce that next year we will return to live on location conference in New York City! Mark your calendars now for EDIL 22, June 20-22, 2022.
We hope you enjoy the conference!
Most Active Discussions View All
Using Gamification in Your Online Classroom to Increase Student Engagement and Motivation During ...Posted by Lori Wortylko on July 1, 2021, 4:24 p.m.
Cross-Classroom Collaborative Project-Based LMSPosted by Paul Walcott on June 30, 2021, 9:06 p.m.
Effects of VR on Student LearningPosted by Anila Das on June 30, 2021, 1:47 a.m.
Newest Discussions View All
Evaluating the Impact of Teacher Participation in Professional Development on Student Reading...Posted by Scott Elliot on July 6, 2021, 5:02 p.m.
Relationship Building Built on Trust and Mutual RespectPosted by Mark Miller on July 6, 2021, 3:07 p.m.
Dream It, Create ItPosted by Jordan H. Reiter on July 1, 2021, 4:31 p.m.
- Alternative and innovative assessment methods
- Assessment practices in cross-cultural and international research
- Augmented reality
- Authentic, contextualized, and real-world learning
- Best practices in assessment
- Best practices in evaluation
- Blended learning
- Case, Scenario, Problem, Project -based learning
- Cloud computing
- Collaborative learning
- Collaborative technologies
- Communities of practice
- Contextualized innovation (accessibility, scalability, usability, & sustainability)
- Course, program, project, and other forms of evaluation
- Data analytics
- Digital and social media for engaging youth about cultures
- Digital divide issues, initiatives, and cases
- E-learning benchmarks and standards
- E-publishing/digital libraries
- Education for sustainable development
- Education reform with technology
- Electronic Performance Support Systems (EPSS)
- Environmental education
- Ethical, cultural, historical, and social issues in technology use
- Evaluating for quality improvement
- Flexible learning
- Free and open source software
- Game-based learning
- Global competencies and perspectives
- Global courses, programs, degrees, and initiatives
- Global learning barriers, challenges, and concerns
- Global learning communities
- Global learning partnerships and innovations
- Global studies and education
- Government initiatives and programs
- Innovative online learning and educational programming
- Learner-centered, and self-directed learning
- Learning communities
- Learning management and support systems
- Learning management systems and environments
- Learning portals
- Learning technologies for transformational change
- Lifelong, informal, and nontraditional learning
- Localization of content and knowledge
- Mobile and ubiquitous learning
- Mobile teaching and learning technologies
- On-demand and just-in-time learning
- Online language learning
- Online learning environments
- Open access publishing
- Open courses, open learning, and open educational resources
- Open education copyright and other legal issues
- Open educational projects, partnerships, and consortia
- Open teaching
- Participatory learning and media
- Participatory/contributory communities
- Performance and outcome assessment
- Personalized learning environments
- Policy issues and trends
- Quality assurance and accreditation
- Rural community learning and technology
- Shared online video
- Simulations for learning
- Social Software (podcasting, wikis, blogs, etc.)
- Social networks
- Strategies for Educators During COVID 19 Pandemic
- Teacher education and technology integration
- Technology solutions for marginalized populations
- Technology uses in cross-cultural and multicultural contexts
- Virtual reality learning environments
Plan meetups with friends and colleagues. View Meetups
Friends & Contacts View All
Search attendees to see if any friends or colleagues are attending.