SITE 2023 Saturday, Dec. 9 3:27 p.m. CST
Posted by Elizabeth Langran on Feb. 7, 2023, 10:06 p.m.
Welcome to SITE 2023! I am looking forward to seeing you as the SITE community comes together in vibrant New Orleans and in this online space. The Academic Experts platform will be where you can create your profile, select sessions to add to your planner, and engage in dialogue through discussion boards and messages - even schedule a meet up.
We have some great sessions planned, as always: a day of workshops, a wide range of technology and teacher education research presentations, keynote speakers, newcomer welcomes, posters, panels on topics from ChatGPT to publishing and job-search support, social events, and more. One of the best ways to take advantage of what SITE has to offer is to join one or more Special Interest Groups (SIGs). We have more than 30 SIGs that are free to join and an ideal place to meet other scholars in your areas of interest. Click the “Join” button on each SIG’s Academic Experts page to be added to their list, and find the times and locations of the SIG meetings on the AE schedule of events.
This is my final conference as your SITE president, and it has been an amazing three years. I am so grateful for the opportunity I have had to work with such an incredible and dedicated team through some unprecedented times. Thank you to the SIG, Council, and committee chairs, past presidents, editors, the AACE team, and you, our SITE membership. Your new president, Jake Cohen, takes over at the end of this conference and I know SITE has a bright future under his leadership. Enjoy your time at the conference, and see you in “The Big Easy!” More...
Most Active Discussions View All
Posted by Rebecca Stooks on March 14, 2023, 1:39 p.m.
Hi, everyone. Any other virtual attendees out there? I was under the impression from the emails yesterday and today that there would be Zoom links to some sessions somewhere. I have yet to find any Zoom links to anything, however. Can anyone steer me in the right direction?
Posted by Hao Wang on Feb. 21, 2023, 8:29 a.m.
Posted by Fenliang Yi on March 6, 2023, 3:37 a.m.
Newest Discussions View All
- Heather Disney on March 16, 2023, 1:26 p.m.
- Hao Wang on Feb. 21, 2023, 8:29 a.m.
- Evrim Baran on March 10, 2023, 2:38 p.m.
- Assessment and E-Folios
- Computational Thinking
- Creativity, Design Thinking & Innovation
- Critical Theory in Teaching and Technology
- Digital Storytelling/Video
- Distance/Flexible Education
- Early Childhood Education
- English Education
- Equity & Social Justice
- Faculty Development
- Games & Simulations
- Geospatial Education
- Information Literacy Education (Library & Media Science)
- Instructional Design
- International Perspectives
- K-12 Online Learning
- Maker (Formerly Engineering Education)
- Mathematics Education
- New Possibilities with Information Technologies
- Research & Evaluation
- SITE Outstanding Global Educator Award Nomination
- STEM Innovation
- Science Education
- Social Media
- Social Studies Education
- Special Education and Assistive Technologies
- Teaching and Learning with Emerging Technologies
- Technological, Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK)
- Technology Leadership
- Technology Policy and Practice
- Universal Design for Learning
- Workforce & Community College Education
- X Realities and Learning