SITE 2022 Sunday, Aug. 7 3:10 p.m. PDT
Posted by Elizabeth Langran on March 15, 2022, 12:35 p.m.
Welcome to our first-ever simultaneous on-site & online SITE conference! We are so excited to be reconnecting with many of you in person in beautiful San Diego, and staying engaged with our online attendees from around the world.
Throughout the conference, whether you are participating in San Diego or from your home, this Academic Experts platform will be the place to access locations and links for all of the sessions. It is here that you can create your profile, select sessions to add to your planner, and engage in dialogue through discussion boards, messages, and even scheduling a meet up.
One of the best ways to take advantage of what SITE has to offer is to join one or more Special Interest Groups (SIGs). We have 32 SIGs that are free to join and an ideal place to meet other scholars in your areas of interest. Click the “Join” button on each SIG’s Academic Experts page to be added to their list, and find the times and locations of the SIG meetings on the AE schedule of events. Check out our newest SIG, Critical Theory in Teaching and Technology (CTTT). More...
Most Active Discussions View All
Posted by Rebecca Blankenship on March 8, 2022, 4:27 p.m.
Posted by Brett Tozer on April 11, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
Newest Discussions View All
- Mabel CPO Okojie on April 1, 2022, 2:48 p.m.
- Brett Tozer on April 11, 2022, 12:44 a.m.
- Karla Hamlen on April 12, 2022, 6:08 p.m.
- Assessment and E-Folios
- Assistive Technologies
- Computational Thinking
- Creativity, Design Thinking & Innovation
- Critical Theory in Teaching and Technology
- Digital Storytelling/Video
- Distance/Flexible Education
- Early Childhood Education
- English Education
- Equity & Social Justice
- Faculty Development
- Games & Simulations
- Geospatial Education
- Information Literacy Education (Library & Media Science)
- Instructional Design
- International Perspectives
- JOLR Applications Only
- K-12 Online Learning
- Maker (Formerly Engineering Education)
- Mathematics Education
- New Possibilities with Information Technologies
- Research & Evaluation
- STEM Innovation
- Science Education
- Social Media
- Social Studies Education
- Special Education
- Teaching and Learning with Emerging Technologies
- Technological, Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK)
- Technology Leadership
- Technology Policy and Practice
- Universal Design for Learning
- Workforce & Community College Education
- X Realities and Learning