SITE 2020 Wednesday, Apr. 8 5:28 p.m. EDT
Posted by Denise Schmidt-Crawford on April 7, 2020, 5:31 p.m.
Welcome to the SITE 2020 “Online” Conference!
We hope our entire SITE community and their families are safe and healthy during this extraordinary time in our organization’s history. In our 31st year, we are attempting to try something SITE has never done before – deliver and engage participants in a totally online conference. Personally, I want to thank everyone for being understanding, adaptable, and flexible as we engage with an online environment where teacher educators and others interested in technology and teacher education will report research findings, share innovative practices, and still 'network’ with colleagues from all over the world. These connections and conversations will look a little different this year, but I believe we will persevere and still be the warm and welcoming community recognized as the “Friendly Society.” As a part of the conference, you are helping us make SITE history!
Begin each day by engaging with great line up of Keynote Speakers who graciously agreed to transition and deliver their messages in an online format. Do not forget that SITE has 35 special interest groups (SIGs)! Mark your schedule and try to attend at least one SIG meeting so you can network colleagues with similar scholarship interests and learn about the many initiatives and good work being done by these important groups. Your involvement with our SIGs is key to having a successful SITE conference experience. More...
Most Active Discussions View All
Posted by Barbara Duchardt on Feb. 20, 2020, 12:01 a.m.
Posted by Erdogan Kaya on March 5, 2020, 2:39 p.m.
Posted by Lauren Cifuentes on Feb. 17, 2020, 9:03 p.m.
Newest Discussions View All
- Alex Fegely on March 15, 2020, 3:31 a.m.
- Cory Gleasman on April 5, 2020, 3:49 p.m.
- Maria Mitchell on March 27, 2020, 6:56 p.m.
- African Perspective
- Assessment and E-Folios
- Assistive Technologies & Special Education
- Computational Thinking
- Designing Learning Spaces
- Digital Games & Simulations
- Digital Storytelling/Video
- Distance/Flexible Education
- Early Childhood Education
- English Education
- Equity & Social Justice
- Faculty Development
- Geospatial Education
- Information Literacy Education, Library & Media Science
- Instructional Design
- International Education
- K-12 Online Learning
- Maker (Formerly Engineering Education)
- Mathematics Education
- New Possibilities with Information Technologies
- Research & Evaluation
- STEM Innovation
- Science Education
- Social Media
- Social Studies Education
- Special Education
- Teaching and Learning with Emerging Technologies
- Technological, Pedagogical Content Knowledge (TPACK)
- Technology Leadership
- Technology Policy and Practice
- Universal Design for Learning
- Wearable Technologies
- Workforce & Community College Education
- X Realities and Learning
- Young Child