E-Learn 2018 Thursday, Dec. 13 4:20 p.m. PST
The dashboard gives you an overview of many features of the conference web site. Please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with them.
Daily Addendum - Changes, additions, and cancellations
Posted by Saul Carliner on Oct. 11, 2018, 8:25 p.m.
Greetings and welcome to E-Learn 2018!
On behalf of the entire program committee, I would like to welcome you to the conference. We’ve tried to craft a program that provides you with a variety of experiences that meet your professional development needs.
Some of those experiences are educational, and we offer a variety of educational opportunities for you. More...
Most Active Discussions View All
Posted by Prof Emmanuel Adu on Oct. 18, 2018, 2:58 p.m.
Posted by Rebecca Cooper on Sept. 28, 2018, 5:44 p.m.
Newest Discussions View All
Workshop 7: Introducing a Cost-Efficient Approach to Design Effective Augmented Reality Learning ...Posted by Xinyue Ren on Oct. 18, 2018, 3:03 p.m.
- Christie Vanorsdale on Sept. 29, 2018, 7:17 a.m.
- Yaping Gao on Sept. 17, 2018, 2:54 p.m.
- Alternative and Innovative e-Assessment
- Assessment Practices in Cross-Cultural and International Research
- Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Authentic, Contextualized, and Real-World Learning
- Authoring Tools
- Blended Learning
- Case, Scenario, Problem, Project-Based Learning
- Collaborative Learning
- Collaborative Learning
- Collaborative and Cloud Technologies
- Computational Skills
- Contextualized Innovation (accessibility, scalability, usability, & sustainability)
- Course, Program, Project, and Other Forms of Evaluation
- Creativity and Problem Solving
- Developing an Organizational e-Learning Strategy
- Digital Storytelling
- Digital and Social Media for Engaging Youth about Cultures
- E-Learning Benchmarks and Standards
- E-Publishing/Digital Libraries
- Electronic Publishing Tools for E-Learning
- Electronic Survey Tools
- Ethical, Cultural, Historical, and Social Issues in Technology Use
- Evaluating for Quality Improvement
- Faculty Development
- Flexible Learning
- Free and Open Source Software
- Game-Based Learning
- Global Competencies and Perspectives
- Global Courses, Programs, Degrees, and Initiatives
- Government Initiatives and Programs
- Industry-University Partnering
- Innovative Online Learning and Educational Programming
- Learner Analytics
- Learner-Centered, and Self-Directed Learning
- Learning Bots
- Learning Communities
- Learning Technologies for Transformational Change
- Life and Career Skills
- Lifelong, informal, and Nontraditional Learning
- MOOC’s, Open Teaching, and Open Educational Resources
- Mobile and Ubiquitous Learning
- On-demand and Just-in-Time Learning
- Online Learning Environments
- Open Access Publishing
- Open Education Copyright and Other Legal Issues
- Open Educational Projects, Partnerships, and Consortia
- Participatory Learning and Media
- Participatory/Contributory Communities
- Performance Measurements
- Performance and Outcome Assessment
- Personalized Learning Environments
- Policy, Law and Copyright Awareness
- Quality Assurance and Accreditation
- Simulations for Learning
- Social Networks
- Social Software (podcasting, wikis, blogs, etc.)
- Teacher Education and Technology Integration
- Wearable Technologies