Ball State University
United States of America - Muncie
- Meet the Mavericks: Technology Infusion in Preservice Teacher Education
- Committing to Digital Equity and Transformation in Teacher Education: The EPP Pledge
- Invited Panel & Interactive Session: EPPs for Digital Equity and Transformation
- Q-Methodology as a Research Tool for Technology Infusion Analysis
- Teacher Educators’ Crossroad: Preparing Teachers in the COVID-19 and Post-COVID-19 Eras
- Building collaborations between stakeholders: Developing micro-credentials to support technology infusion within teacher education
- Teacher education faculty perspectives on technology infusion: Implications for schools and colleges of education
- Collaborative Research and Use of Q Methodology to Understand Technology Infusion in Teacher Preparation
- Action Steps for Systemically Advancing Technology Infusion in Teacher Preparation Programs
- Visionary Guidelines, Challenges, and Solutions for Adopting a Technology Infusion Approach: Suggestions from Leaders in the Field
Jon M. Clausen is an associate professor of educational technology and secondary education at Ball State University Teachers College. He has served as chair of the American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education Committee on Innovation and Technology, teaches educational technology courses with a focus on technology integration, infusion, and creativity. He is also the coordinator for the educational technology programs at Ball State University. His areas of research include technology integration and infusion within teacher education; technology use to support teacher learning, preparation, and development within instructional contexts; and preparing teachers within an immersive community-engaged teacher education program.
Clausen, J.M., Borthwick, A.C. & Rutledge, D. (2021). Teacher Educator Perspectives on Technology Infusion: A Closer Look Using Q Methodology. Journal of Technology and Teacher Education, 29(1), 5-43. Waynesville, NC USA: Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education.
Clausen, J.M., Bunte, B., Robertson, E.T. (2020). Professional development to improve communication and reduce the homework gap in grades 7-12 during COVID-19 transition to remote learning. Journal of Technology and Teacher Education. 28(2) 1-9. Waynesville, NC USA: Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education.
Clausen, J. M. (2020). Leadership for technology infusion: Guiding change and sustaining progress in teacher education. In A. C. Borthwick, T. S. Foulger, & K. J. Graziano (Eds.), Championing technology infusion in teacher preparation: A framework for supporting future educators (pp.171-189). International Society for Technology in Education.
Clausen, J.M., Finsness, E.S., Borthwick, A.C., Graziano, K.J., Carpenter, J., Herring, M. (2019). TPACK leadership diagnostic tool: Adoption and implementation by teacher education leaders. Journal of Digital Learning in Teacher Education. 35(1), 54-72. DOI: 10.1080/21532974.2018.1537818