University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
United States of America - Chapel Hill
- Design Thinking for Education
- Thinking Inside the Box: Does Design Thinking Fit into Zoom Squares?
- Creating Effective Physical Learning Spaces in the Digital Age – Results of a Student-Centered Design Thinking Workshop
- Digital Citizenship meets Open Educational Resources: Local Government Open Textbook Project
- Design Thinking in Teacher Education: Preparing Engineering Students for Teaching at Vocational Schools
- Designing for Openness: Multiple Audiences, Formats and Delivery Channels - Local Government in North Carolina E-Book, Podcast and AR Channel
- Exploring Digital Citizenship in the Social Media Landscape through the Lens of a Blogging Community
- Design Thinking for Inclusive Community Design: (How) Does it Work?
- Future Directions and Challenges of E-Learning: A Panel Conversation of E-Learning Leaders
- In the Webs of Mobile Tech: Depicting Cultural Differences Using Google Search Results, Media Discourses and Wikipedia Terms
Stefanie Panke is an Instructional Analyst at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. In her current position she conducts instructional design projects that center around assessment and emerging technologies, particularly online publishing and e-books. Her interests comprise application-oriented research projects on online learning, web 2.0 and open educational resources. Prior to her current position she worked as Director of E-Learning at Ulm University, Germany. Stefanie holds a PhD in Applied Linguistics from the University of Bielefeld. In 2009, she completed her thesis on the information design of educational websites. During her PhD, Stefanie was a researcher at the Knowledge Media Research Center in Tübingen, Germany. She serves as a member of several program committees (ED-MEDIA, E-LEARN, SITE, ECEL), as a reviewer for MERLOT Journal of Online Learning and Teaching and Digital Humanities Quaterly and as editor for social software at the Educational Technology and Change Journal.