University of Wuerzburg
Germany - Würzburg
SITE Interactive Online 2020
- Preservice Teachers' encounter with Social VR – Exploring Virtual Teaching and Learning Processes in Initial Teacher Education
- Digital Literacy and Digital Competency of University Teachers. A Systematic Analysis of Frameworks
- Teaching and Learning Processes in Immersive VR – Comparing Expectations of Preservice Teachers and Teacher Educators
- International Perspectives on the Media-related Educational Competencies of Teacher Educators. A Systematic Category-Based Comparison of Competency Frameworks.
- The Integration of Media-Related Studies and Competencies into US and German Initial Teacher Education. A Cross-National Analysis of Contemporary Practices and Trends.
Silke Grafe is a Professor of Education at the Julius-Maximilians-University of Würzburg in Germany where she has been a faculty member since 2013. She is the Director of the Media Education and Educational Technology MEET and Chair of the Competence Center for teaching and learning with digital media at the Julius-Maximilians-University of Würzburg. She received a State Exam in Education from the University of Paderborn in Germany. Her doctoral research examined how problem solving skills can be fostered learning with computer simulations. Her research interest include media literacy and educational technology in K12-education and teacher education in an international perspective. She was a member of the expert group of media literacy of the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research, and a member of the EMEDUS European Expert Group of Media Literacy Education. Silke Grafe authored three books and numerous articles on educational technology and media literacy in K-12 and teacher education.