EdMedia + Innovate Learning 2021 Online
- Evaluating the Impact of Teacher Participation in Professional Development on Student Reading Skills Growth: Using Multi Level Modeling (MLM) for a more complete view of PD effectiveness.
- Evaluating the Efficacy of QuaverSEL: The Impact of QuaverSEL Instruction on Students' Social Emotional Skills.
- The Impact of Professional Development on Third-Grade Student Reading Skills Growth
- The Effectiveness of Chicken Soup for the Soul Hallway Heroes for Improving Student Social Emotional Skills
- The impact of Computer Assisted Language and Literacy Application Use for Supplemental Reading Instruction Among Elementary School Students: Imagine Learning Language and Literacy Use impact on student elementary students' reading achievement
- Increasing Science Skills and Interest Through the Use of an e-Learning Tool: A Mixed-Method Quasi-Experimental Evaluation
- An Evaluation Of The Effectiveness Of Digital Tool Use In Undergraduate History Classes
- Improving Student Learning With Digital Learning and Course Management Tools: A Study of the Effectiveness of Digital Learning Tools on Student Achievement in Introductory Psychology Courses
- A Study of the Effectiveness of Online Integrated Reading Activities on Student Reading Skills in Grades 1 – 8
- A Study of the Effectiveness of an e-Learning Application on Student Learning in Higher Education Calculus I Courses