Arkansas State University
SITE Interactive Online 2020
- Interacting with pre-service teachers during the COVID-19 pandemic: Lessons learned from the needs assessment
- How pre-service teachers went from traditional internship to a virtual “Zoom-ternship” during COVID-19: Lessons learned surrounding problems of practice.
- Technology-facilitated Formative Assessment
- Parallels between flipping a PANCAKE and flipping a COURSE: Reflective practice on the flipping processes
- Does the Accelerated Reading (AR) Program impact technology usage in the early grades? Part 1 of an exploratory evaluation
- When instructors and students are in “KAHOOT” engagement in learning increase: Fact or Fiction regarding formative assessment
- Flipping a course is not easy: Case of the flipped, FLOPPED, then flipped performance based instructional design course to promote technology integration
- Using Mobile Video Streaming (Face-Time) to evaluate student teaching: Case of an intern in the outback of the DELTA
- The skull and bones of Flipping a course: Case of using iPads in a Performance Based Instructional Design Course to Promote Technology Integration
- Mentoring "I"djunct Faculty: To what extent are community college faculty members being mentored to integrate technology into their teaching?