Go to the SITE 2021 Online Conference »
Graz University of Technology
Areas of interest
- Social Media in Learning and Teaching
- Information Systems
Graz University of TechnologyNovember 2000-Present
- Practitioner Integration in Computational Thinking Education.
- Implementation of Interactive Learning Objects for German Language Acquisition in Primary School based on Learning Analytics Measurements
- The Use of Alexa for Mass Education
- Professor YouTube and Their Interactive Colleagues How Enhanced Videos and Online Courses Change the Way of Learning
- A Pedagogical Framework for Mixed Reality in Classrooms based on a Literature Review
- Automatic Authentication of Students at an Interactive Learning-Video Platform
- Business models for Open Educational Resources: how to exploit OER after a funded project?
- Making with kids to foster STEAM education
- Introducing Electrical Engineering to Children with an Open Workshop Station at a Maker Days for Kids Event
- From Refugee to Programmer? An Action-Based Learning Approach for Teaching Coding to Refugees