University Paderborn Chair Business and Human Resource Education II
Germany - Paderborn
Prof. Dr. Beutner (male) is an expert on education, VET and on Teacher Education in Germany as well as on eLearning and digitisation. He is currently Chair Prof. in the field of Business and Human Resources Education and director of the teacher training Center PLAZ of the University Paderborn.
- The DISK Online Streaming Concept for Hybrid Learning – Dealing with the challenges of COVID-19 in learning settings
- The use of Streaming for Online Lessons – A basic implementation option in the context of the COVID-19 situation
- Media in Times of Corona- The Use of MOOCs by Teachers and Trainers
- Math or Magic? Creating a Serious Games through Design-Based Research
- Mountains of Absolutely Terrifying Height (MATH) – Creating a Serious Games through Design-Based Research
- Micro Units – A New Approach to Making Learning Truly Mobile
- App-based Interactive Language Learning – Pedagogy, Implementation and Evaluation with the AGnovel Tool
- DUC – Fostering Diversity Aspects in Higher Education by eLearning and User generated Content
- Authentic Role-based eLearning for Vocational Education – The NetEnquiry Approach
- Modern Ways of Learning with educational Apps
Prof. Dr. Beutner (male) is an expert on education and VET, on Teacher Education in Germany as well as on eLearning and digitisation. He is currently Chair Prof. in the field of Business and Human Resources Education and director of the teacher training Center PLAZ of the University Paderborn. His work crosses several domains including VET, economy, entrepreneurship, didactics, teacher training, curriculum theory and development, new teaching and learning methods including e-learning and situated learning. A special focus is on internships, work placements, and experiences in the world of labour can be identified in his research and student teaching activities. Several of his university modules include the focus on VET, media didactics and digitisation and combine this with work placements and portfolio work. See his list of publications: http://www.marc-beutner.de
After his A-level Prof. Beutner had appreticeship in the field of banking he worked for a while at the Sparkasse Hilden in the organisation department. Then, he studied at the university of Cologne, Germany since winter semester 1994/1995 with the study programmes a) Wirtschaftspädagogik – Diplom (Business andHuman Resource Education – degree: Diploma) b) Wirtschaftswissenschaften Sek II (Business Administration – Teacher Training for vocational schools) at the University of Cologne Subjects in the main study programme: 1. Betriebswirtschaftliche Organisationslehre (Organisation and Business management theory) 2. Bankbetriebslehre (Banking and Finance) 3. Wirtschaftspädagogik (Business and Human Resource Education) 4. allgemeine BWL (General Business Administration) 5. allgemeine VWL (General Economics) 16th of Oktober 1996: Interim Diploma 11th of September 1998: Final Degree: Diplom Handelslehrer 15 th of February 2001: PHD: Dr. rer. pol. He worked at the Institute for Business, Vocational and Social Education-Business and Human Resource Education, University of Cologne and became Academic Councelor (Assistant professor) from 2003 to 2008. Since this time he has also a Lectureship at Fachhochschule Köln (University of Applied Sciences Cologne) and later at Technical University of Applied Sciences Cologne in the fields of General Management, Integrated Finance Planning and Finance Management, Integrated Management and Accounting. In 2007 up to 2008 he became representation professor at the University Paderborn (W3 professor): „Professor for Educational Sciences with focus on professional and vocational education“. Since 2008 he is Chair Professor (W3) at his Chair Business and Human Resource Education II at the University Paderborn. He is director of the teacher training Center PLAZ of the University Paderborn and is responsible for internationalisation.