Go to the SITE 2022 Conference »
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Inst. for Knowledge Management, Belgium
Belgium - Brussels
Areas of interest
- ICT in education
- innovation in education
Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- Co-building an online international CLIL CO-LAB
- Poster: Teachers trying to cope with COVID. Challenges of online teaching in a developing country.
- Integrating Problem Based Learning through incubation rooms. Motivating educators to introduce innovation in education.
- Don’t Blame the Virus for the Need to Create a Sense of Belonging in an Online Learning Environment
- Building a Community and Facilitating Social Presence in an Online Learning Environment: Why? and How?
- Generation Z: What are they and what might that mean for education? A pilot study in Belgium and Suriname.
- E-Ducational Philosophy: Who’s afraid of falling off a flat E-Arth?
- Lessons learned from developing StepUp2ICT – A middle-tier open and online course for developing ICT competences of teachers and trainers in Adult Education.
- ICT competences of teachers in Higher Education in Developing countries. Challenges for quality education for professional development based on the DigCompEdu framework
- Professionals, education, ICTs and technology: partners in co-ownership of inclusive health care provisions in low-to-medium income countries (LMICs).
- Emerging Technologies for Learning and Teaching
- Learning Design
- Computational Thinking
- Creativity, Design Thinking, & Innovation
- Critical Theory in Teaching and Technology
- Distance/Flexible Education
- Faculty Development
- Instructional Design
- New Possibilities with Information Technologies
- STEM Innovation
- Teaching & Learning with Emerging Technologies
- Technological, Pedagogical And Content Knowledge