Go to the SITE 2021 Online Conference »
University of Michigan
United States of America - Ann Arbor
SITE 2021 Online
- Deeply-digital, the Next Generation of Curricula: Engaging and Effective!
- Helping Teachers Engage Students in Seamless, Deeply-Digital Learning: The Roles of University Faculty
- Schools Engaged in Seamless Learning: The Roles of OER Curricula and University Faculty
- Make Learning at School and Learning at Home Seamless: Use Deeply-Digital, OER-based Curricula Created in the Collabrify Roadmap Platform
- The Key to the Digital Transformation of K-12: Providing Teachers with Deeply-Digital Curricula
- The Free, Collabrify Roadmap Platform: Supporting Educators in Realizing the Promise of Open Education Resources
- The WeCollabrify Suite of Free, Collabrified, ProductivityApps: Supporting Synchronous Collaboration InPrimary/Middle Grades
- Social Learning: Supporting Student Collaboration 24/7
- Synchronous Collaboration on iPads & Android Devices: Here Today!
- Learnings from Singapore: It Takes An Ecology to Change a School