EdMedia + Innovate Learning 2020 Online
- Transmuting Face-to-Face Private Lessons to Successful Virtual Lessons During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The use of scaffolds to help improve students’ success on persuasive term papers in an online course.
- The Use of an App to Complete a Blues Song Composition Assignment in an Online Undergraduate Music Course for Non-Majors
- The Syllabus Quiz as an Indicator of Course Performance
- A Meta-Analysis of Online Student Engagement Research
- Creatively Engaging Students in Online Learning to Improve Student Learning Outcomes