Go to the EdMedia 2023 Vienna Conference »
Netherlands - Zwolle
- Preservice teachers’ pedagogical reasoning and technology integration: the case of the missing click
- Quality of preservice teachers’ (technological) pedagogical reasoning and action during internships
- Guidelines for online education during the Covid crisis: listening to student and teacher voices. Using a survey as a Think tank.
- Research-Based Implications for Policy and Practice: Outcomes from EDUsummIT 2019 (Quebec) – The 6th International Summit on Information Technology in Education
- Best of Finland: Mapping support strategies for pre-service teachers’ ICT integration: SQD in Finland.
- Blended support for students’ reading in teacher education using PeerWise and Padlet
- Digital fostering of student’s reading in teacher education.
- Practicing and prospective teachers’ pedagogical reasoning about using technology in their educational practice: Part 1
- Practicing and prospective teachers’ pedagogical reasoning about using technology in their educational practice: Part 2
- Research-Based Implications for Policy and Practice: Outcomes from EduSummIT 2017 – The Fifth International Summit on Information Technology in Education – Part 1
Anneke Smits (1961) studied speech therapy and after that she worked as a dyslexia specialist in special education and as a lecturer in Higher Education (master Special Educational . In 2012 she obtained her PhD in Behavioral Sciences. Her research areas are: TPACK, e-learning and reading and spelling instruction. Currently she works as associate professor.